FSUE “ISR” are ready to perform the following analyses to all interested organizations and individuals:
- Analysis of chemical structure on raw rubbers, lattices, ingredients, composition materials, commercial rubber products, as well as tests for the compliance with Specs./GOST characteristics.
- Metal content determination by mass-spectrometry.
- Determination of molecular parameters for raw rubbers, thermoplastic elastomers, composition materials using solution/solution-free techniques.
- Determination of temperature limits on the serviceability of rubbers and rubber composition materials.
- Finding temperatures of basic relaxation and phase transitions in polymers –glass transition, melting, crystallization and crystallization degree.
- Determination of polymer thermo-gravimetric parameters: temperature, depth, brake-down heat.
- Estimation of polymer stress-strain and mechanical behavior within a wide temperature range.
- Determination of (raw) rubbers cold resistance under national standards and complied with the TR-Test ( ISO/DIS 2931 ).
- Determination of structure heterogeneity, morphology, mixing degree for polymer blends, thermoplastic elastomers and composition materials via digital optic microscopy.
- Evaluation of insulating properties of (raw) rubbers, composition materials in broad ranges of frequencies and temperatures.
The lab personnel are highly skilled specialists in a large body of research. The costs of services are calculated on the ground of work volume and intricacy.